The university remains open, with emergency management protocols activated and operational modifications and precautions in place. Instruction has transitioned online for summer sessions. Read the latest update posted 6/2/2020 at 6:30 p.m.
Read the Student Affairs Covid-19 Response. Updated March 31, 2020 at 9:20 a.m.
The heart first pumps to what organ? Itself. #PrioritzeYosef in 2020!
We're happy to announce 30+ virtual classes per week beginning Monday, March 23rd. Classes will be held via Instagram LIVE @ appstatefitness and/or via Zoom. See our schedule here for details.
Don't forget to tag your activity with #keepYOSEFmoving for a chance to win recognition and swag (once we get back to our offices).
Introducing Les Mills On Demand:
With over 100+ workouts available on your schedule we're happy to announce a limited time offer to our Mountaineers to #KeepYosefMoving with Les Mills.
Use #KeepYosefMoving as you complete one of these workouts at home with your family and tag @appstatefitness for a chance to win a t-shirt.
More fitness fun is one the way... Check back soon!
- Request a FitClinic on various different topics from Squats 101 to Flexibility.
Group Fit Classes
- No additional cost or registration. Simply show up and show out! At all three UREC facilities. Over 70+ classes each week!
- Now with even more variety! New January 2020: Boone Booty Blast, Bootcamp+, and Tai Chi!
Small Group Training
- TRX+ & FUNFIT are communities working together keeping each other accountable to their goals.
- Our training team delivers the accountability to keep you moving toward your goals. Read their bios here.
- Training packages begin as low as $50 for students.