The Appalachian State University campus is currently operating under SPECIAL conditions.
The university remains open, with emergency management protocols activated and operational modifications and precautions in place to support social distancing. In-person instruction has transitioned to a system of alternative course delivery. View the latest information on the App State Coronavirus Information website. Read the latest update posted 4/8/2020 at 7:02 p.m.
Read the Student Affairs Covid-19 Response. Updated March 31, 2020 at 9:20 a.m.
The heart first pumps to what organ? Itself. #PrioritzeYosef in 2020!
We're happy to announce 30+ virtual classes per week beginning Monday, March 23rd. Classes will be held via Instagram LIVE @ appstatefitness and/or via Zoom. See our schedule here for details.
Don't forget to tag your activity with #keepYOSEFmoving for a chance to win recognition and swag (once we get back to our offices).
Introducing Les Mills On Demand:
With over 100+ workouts available on your schedule we're happy to announce a limited time offer to our Mountaineers to #KeepYosefMoving with Les Mills.
Use #KeepYosefMoving as you complete one of these workouts at home with your family and tag @appstatefitness for a chance to win a t-shirt.
More fitness fun is one the way... Check back soon!
- Request a FitClinic on various different topics from Squats 101 to Flexibility.
Group Fit Classes
- No additional cost or registration. Simply show up and show out! At all three UREC facilities. Over 70+ classes each week!
- Now with even more variety! New January 2020: Boone Booty Blast, Bootcamp+, and Tai Chi!
Small Group Training
- TRX+ & FUNFIT are communities working together keeping each other accountable to their goals.
- Our training team delivers the accountability to keep you moving toward your goals. Read their bios here.
- Training packages begin as low as $50 for students.